Thursday, September 27, 2007

The blog is still alive!


I'm a bit tired, I'll confess. A day of work, followed by an evening of work (rehearsal for an upcoming stage event), leaves me a bit ready for bed. But in spite of that fact, I wanted to take a brief moment to say that the blog is still alive, and I've not forgotten about it. Oh, I don't pretend that there are any of you out there that draw their life's levity and brevity out of reading the paltry news of our lives, but just in case there is one or two of you out there that like to know what's going on here and there - I don't want you to think I've given up, because I haven't. Life has a way of catapulting along and leaving you thinking "This is Thursday already?" "It's already September?" "Is this already 2007?" "How many grandkids do we have?" And so it has gotten away from me a bit and I realize that I haven't written any fascinating news in a while. (Stop it! I know what you're thinking!) Anyway, everything is still ticking, just so you know.

--Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment